CHACHA VODKA POPSICLE SELTZER DRINK WITH ALKALINE ICE CUBES
Give this drink a try at home, it’s refreshingly DELICIOUS!
Here’s some suggestions on how to create a popsicle vodka and seltzer drink with alkaline ice cubes.
It’s unique and tasty, and the alkaline ice cubes make it so much better!
- Choose your favourite popsicle flavour. We recommend CHERRY
- Add 3 shots of CHACHA vodka
- Your Favourite Hard Seltzer
- Alkaline ice cubes
Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by preparing your alkaline ice cubes. You can make these by freezing water with a high pH level or by using store-bought alkaline water. This adds a unique twist to your drink. Put the ice in your glass.
- Break up into small pieces and place the popsicle in the glass.
- Pour CHACHA vodka over the Popsicle and ICE.
- Top off the glass with a hard seltzer. This will add a fizzy and refreshing element to your drink.
- Give the mixture a gentle stir to combine the flavours and allow the Popsicle to infuse into the drink.
Enjoy your Popsicle vodka and seltzer drink with alkaline ice cubes, especially on a hot sunny day!
Be sure to share with your friends too 😉
We’ll be sharing more CHACHA vodka receipts with you and please comment on your experience and any suggestions on how you add your own twist to the drink!